INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
DATA ON TRACKING AND COOKIES
COOKIE EXAMPLES WE USE:
- Session cookies- Session Cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies- Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and other settings.
- Security Cookies- Security Cookies are used for security purposes.
HiDreamz uses the information collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and keep the Service running.
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive parts of our Service if you so want.
- To provide customer care and support
- To give analysis or valuable information in order to enhance the Service
- To keep track of how the Service is being used
- Detecting, preventing, and resolving technical difficulties
- Transfer Of Data
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of HiDreamz
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES
Third-party organizations and persons (“Service Providers”) may be employed to enable our Service, deliver the Service on our behalf, conduct Service-related tasks, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is utilized. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to carry out these duties on our behalf and are not permitted to disclose or use it for any other reason.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service may contain connections to websites that we do not control. When you click on a third-party link, you will be sent to the third- party’s website. We strongly recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of any website you visit. We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, any third-party website or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Our Service is not intended for anybody under the age of 18. (“Children”). We do not collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 18. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your children have given us with Personal Data. If we discover that we collected Personal Data from children without parental agreement, we take measures to erase that information from our servers.
If you have any queries regarding our Privacy Statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HiDreamz Value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes how we protect the data we collect from your through out website www.hidreamz.com.
The following will give you full information about what we collect and what we do with it.
WHO ARE WE?
We are HiDreamz Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. having our registered office at I/802.B, GandhiNagar P.O., Kottayam, Kerala, India – 686008 as a partnership between our founding members. We provide services in the areas of IT and related services.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your name and email address submitted by you through the contact form of our website along with meta information related to your submission, such as IP address, time of submission, source agent (browser). Also, third party services may collect information about website visitors. We also employ google analytics on our website. We do not collect any special type of information about you other than what is mentioned in this document.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DATA COLLECTED?
The data collected through the contact form is specifically used to respond to your inquiries that you have submitted. In addition, we may also use the information to provide you with information about our services, and to try and give you improved customer service.
In order to do this, we store the information collected in our server for backup and later referencing, and is forwarded as email to very selected responsible members of the team, who are authorised to handle your submission.
WHERE IS THE DATA STORED?
[Need to include location of hosting server and any specific services we are using, which may have access to the information we are collecting]
Your data is stored with limited physical and electronic access only to authorised personnel who are adequately trained to handle your personal data [mention any security methods we have]. We employ security practices such as encryption for passwords etc. and we also keep our servers updated with the latest security patches as early as possible once they are available. However, you should also be aware that no information can be completely safe, and is always vulnerable to hacking. Rest assured that we have used the industry standard practices for securing your data.
FOR HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We do not have a time limit for the information you have provided as it may be required for future references. However, at any time, if you wish for your information to be removed, please write to us through our contact email address and we will remove your personal information stored in our server, except when we are required to maintain your data by law. We value your privacy concerns.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
No. We use the data you provide to cater to your needs and our analysis to provide you with improved services. We do use third party wordPress plugins that may pass data to external servers [name explicitly any that does]
However, we may be compelled to disclosure with legal authorities, as may be required, by the laws in operation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under GDPR, you are entitled to certain rights.
- Request a copy of your personal data: If you wish to have a copy of your personal data stored with us, please contact us through our contact email address and we will send it to you.
- Request for deletion of personal data: At any time, if you wish for your information to be removed, please write to us through our contact email address and we will remove your personal information stored in our server, except when we are required to maintain your data by law.
- Complaints: If you have any complaints in relation to the way we handle your personal data, please write to us through our contact email address and we will get in touch with you to help address your concerns.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
You can email us at our contact email address, email@example.com
- Need explicit “I Agree” for each of the purpose we are collecting their data for
- Contact form response
- Advertising and Marketing
- Third Party data sharing
- We need our website to only store data where explicit consent is granted, and we can use the consent only for the purpose we got consent for.
- Grant of consent should be clearly captured with Name, Email Address, IP, Agent, ID (if available), time stamp (important), etc. (we should be able to show clearly that consent was granted).
- Our website should store only necessary information and only for the time period it is required.
- If data is stored outside the EU (for GDPR) and UK for UK GDPR), need to verify if the country of storage has equivalent data protection laws. If not, then there should be equivalent data protection agreement with the data fiduciary (third party).